Thursday 4 March 2010

One Step Closer…

…to Arizona! As of 1 o’clock this afternoon I’m a free man for two whole weeks! The last of our exams were today which means we have completed 7 of the 14 required, assuming that we pass of course. It’s a nervous wait for our results now which we won’t get for a couple of weeks, but I am feeling pretty confident about everything so I won’t worry myself too much. It would be great to score in the 90s like I did for my school exams, but I know I made mistakes here and there, so we’ll just have to see. Anyway, there’s nothing I can do about it now! It’s a very strange feeling not to have any work to do as it’s all I’ve known for the last few months, and it’ll be hard at first to shake off that feeling of guilt when I think I should be doing work!

The best feeling is knowing that when we come back to Oxford on 22nd March we will be students in Phase 2, and from that date it’s almost exactly 3 months until we are on a plane off to the States. In fact, it’s pretty much 3 months from today that we’ll be finishing our second lot of JAAs! I really hope these next couple of weeks go quickly as I’m already eager to get started on our next subjects!

To celebrate the end of our exams a few of us are off out to London tonight, which will be great fun although I will be catching the bus back to Oxford at about 3 o’clock in the morning so I expect to be a zombie for most of tomorrow! I have plenty of time to recover though, and I really am going to make the most of these two weeks of freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment