Sunday 28 February 2010

Margaritas and Enchiladas

It’s the night before exams and after a rather busy weekend it’s nearly time to get some sleep. Well, I still have a bit of ironing to do but after that maybe…

Last night was good fun; the dinner at Pedro’s was brilliant, IMG00009-20100227-1737 although I did eat a bit too much and I think everyone drunk a bit too much as well! Also, the show was fantastic, and I was surprised to see the role of Marius played by none other than Gareth Gates! What surprised me even more was that he wasn’t actually that bad either.

Since then it’s just been a day of travelling and more revision today. I am prepared for the Principles of Flight and Systems exams in the morning (at least I hope I am) followed by a nice afternoon of revision. The biggest thing keeping me going at the moment is knowing that after tomorrow I’ll never have to do Principles of Flight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment