Thursday 18 February 2010

School Finals

Another milestone completed! We have been sitting our School Final exams yesterday and today and the results are in…

  • Aircraft Systems – 96%
  • Instruments – 94%
  • Human Performance – 96%
  • Meteorology – 88%
  • Principles of Flight – 88%
  • VFR Communications – 100%
  • IFR Communications – 100%

Altogether that’s an average of 95%, which I’m extremely pleased with. It’s actually a massive relief as I’ve really worked so hard over these last few months to achieve it. The struggle is nearly over; as of now I start preparing for the JAA exams on w/c 1st March. The exam format is the same as School Finals, but the questions will be slightly different to the ones we are used to, so with a bit of practice hopefully I can ace them, and maybe even improve on my 95%!

One step closer to Phoenix…

No comments:

Post a Comment