Sunday 10 January 2010

Test 1s Tomorrow!

That’s right, it seems like the last 2 months have absolutely flown by, but it’s already time for those dreaded Test 1 exams. I have been revising absolutely solidly for the past 5 days, to the point where my brain is actually aching! :-) We had a LOT of snow this week which means I’ve pretty much been confined to the flat anyway, so in a way I’m actually looking forward to a reason for getting out tomorrow. And also, it’ll be good to get these exams out the way so we can get back to the classroom and get the rest of Phase 1 done. Although tomorrow’s exams don’t count for anything, I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that I do well, else all this hard work was in vain! Not sure when we’ll be finding out the results but hopefully I’ll post them up here if they’re not too bad.

The exams we have on Monday are:

  • Principles of Flight
  • Aircraft Systems (Airframes, Piston Engines, DC Electrics)
  • Instruments

and on Tuesday:

  • Human Performance
  • Meteorology

These are the same exams we’ll be sitting in March, plus we’ll be picking up 2 extra subjects, VFR comms and IFR comms. I’m already looking forward to a break after those exams just to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment