Wednesday 11 November 2009

Ready for Takeoff

Having just finished packing my life in the boot of my car, I'm now ready for the big move to Oxford tomorrow. Still yet to find out much about the apartment i'm going to be living in, OAA don't provide much information so it's going to be either a pleasant or unpleasant surprise! Never mind, all I need is a bed, desk, kitchen and bathroom and I should be fine, there'll be more than enough work to keep me busy I imagaine! Due to arrive early afternoon after picking up my keys at the airport, and then we already have a bit of pubbing scheduled for the evening so it should be an exciting day.


After that, enrolment is scheduled for Friday, so that will mean spending the day at the airport. There'll be some meet & greet type stuff involved, plus lot's of paperwork and checking out our uniforms! The weekend is free, and then work begins Monday morning. So, it's going to be a mad few days but hopefully will have exciting updates to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment